Introducing to you, the BERG Inground Talent trampoline. With all the renowned BERG quality, the Talent is durable and has been through extensive safety testing and with the inclusive safety comfort net it is a fantastic trampoline for customers wanting quality without a large price tag.
The Berg inground Talent is equipped with special low feet and the trampoline is firmly fixed to the ground with supplied ground anchors. The BERG Talent also benefits from GoldSpring Talent springs for fantastic trampolining. The springs are attached to the jumping mat by triangular eyes that are stitched 6 times. This makes the trampoline solid, safe and longer lasting.
The frame of the Talent has been developed specially for trampolines that are designed to be inground and is equipped with 6 short legs. The frame has a durable rust resistant zinc layer that is secured by bolts.
The surround pads of the Talent is 290mm wide and 17mm thick. This wide overlap ensures that the springs are safely covered. This makes the trampoline user safe from getting caught between the springs and softens any fall on the tubular frame. The top and bottom of the protective edge have a weatherproof PVC layer on both sides.
The included Comfort Safety Net is quick and easy to assemble. The safety net is strong, durable and wear-resistant. BERG use a special net that combines an excellent view from inside to the outside, and vice versa, with optimal strength and durability. A thick layer of foam around the poles of the safety net ensures that the jumper is also protected against the poles. The Safety Net clamps are made of metal for a strong construction between net and trampoline.
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Bounce Area||50 (Sq. ft.) or 4.6 (Sq. m)|
|Shoe Store Included||No|
|No. of Springs||54|
|Spring Length||5.5" (14cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||11 stone or 70kg|
|Frame Warranty||2 years|
|Spring Warranty||2 years|
|Bed Warranty||2 years|
|Pad Warranty||1 Years|
|Net Warranty||2 years|
Included with this trampoline:
- 10ft diameter trampoline
- Protective padding
- Safety Net Comfort Enclosure
- Diameter: 10ft / 3.05m
- Padding: 29cm wide and 17mm in depth with a non-absorbent waterproof foam and a water drainage system
- Springs: 54 x 5.5" Gold Springs
- Weight limit: 11 stone or 70kg
- Frame net attached to padding to prevent objects falling under
* The function warranty on the frame can be increased with 3 years if the product is registered within 1 month after purchase.
Berg Inground Talent assembly instructions:
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Their own team of experienced designers and engineers work daily on updating and improving their products. Leveraging innovations in technology, quality, safety, ease of use and design, their products constantly improve in function, ease of use and appearance. After development of a prototype and extensive testing in Holland, the new trampoline is taken into production. BERG is synonymous with top quality and safety. In addition to their internal testing, BERG submits its products to quality control testing by independent bodies. As a result of the tests, the products are certified in accordance with international standards and legislation. Of course the products are also tested by the users themselves: children.
Why choose BERG?
- All trampolines - including accessories - are developed and designed with safety as the main core value. The safety of each BERG trampoline is extensively tested.
- Each BERG trampoline is fitted with a protective edge which covers the springs and the steel frame.
- Each BERG frame is equipped with several strong connection pins. The advantage of this is that the connection pins connect all the component parts together. They also ensure that the legs underneath the trampoline do not fall off when the trampoline is moved from A to B.
- There are several types of safety nets, because BERG also wants to guarantee the safety during trampolining as much as possible.
The materials used for all BERG trampolines are carefully selected and of a high quality. This is apparent from the very high quality BERG Elite+ protective edge, the thick wire used by BERG for the Goldspring+ springs and the thick steel frames of the BERG trampolines.
All springs used in our trampolines are elastic, supple and finished with a thick, rustproof layer of zinc. That is why you can keep on trampolining much longer.
All materials meet the prescribed, legal quality requirements and, in some cases, even exceed them.
The woven jumping mat is attached by springs to the trampoline frame through triangular eyes, each of which has been stitched through eight times. This ensures optimum strength and safety.
The combination of a well-finished frame at the welding seams, a thick rustproof layer of zinc inside and out, a large diameter and the large wall thickness of the steel ensure a sturdy and solid frame.
This item is despatched free of charge on a 3-5 working day service to the UK Mainland.
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to any offshore areas including Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight