- Optional Extras
- Delivery Information
- Service Reviews
We strive to bring you as much choice as possible, as such we are able to offer 5 sizes of Jumpking new OvalPOD™ trampolines.
We are delighted to be able to offer you an innovation in trampolining. This new and improved Jumpking OvalPOD™ Trampoline, is the long awaited oval shaped trampoline now with Black powder coated frame & legs
Why Oval? Well, it provides the performance of a rectangular trampoline with the safety of the original round JumpPOD™. It's basically a JumpPOD™ in a convenient oval shape. It will fit odd shaped and smaller gardens.
If you cannot fit a conventional round trampoline into your garden this is the answer for you. The OvalPOD™ gives peace of mind in a trampoline package that is easy to assemble and complete in one unit. The enclosure uprights simply slot down into the trampoline top rail. The build quality of this trampoline is such that the manufacturers provide a very reassuring 10 year guarantee on the frame and 5 year guarantee on the bed and springs.
Features of the Jumpking OvalPOD™ Trampoline and Safety Net Package:
- A unique design oval trampoline for increased performance and optimum safety. Ideal for compact gardens
- Extra thick 48 mm heavy duty galvanised legs for increased stability and safety
- Trampolines and safety enclosure just slots together for increased stability - no need for brackets. Easy to assemble and looks fantastic.
- Safety enclosure features support rods at top and laces at bottom for yet more stability and a tight connection to the trampoline frame.
- Easy cord lock ties for maximum security.
- Unique Eurospring™ design with over and under spring configuration puts less strain on the trampoline and improves jumping performance
- This oval trampoline combines the safety net found on round trampolines with the extra bounce that comes from a rectangular trampoline.
- The unique design of the Oval JumpPOD™ allows you purchaser to buy a larger trampoline, creating a safer jumping environment without filling the whole garden.
|Size||11.5ft x 8ft Oval|
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Bounce Area||45 (Sq. ft.) or 4.2 (Sq. m)|
|Shoe Store Included||No|
|No. of Springs||62|
|Spring Length||46 x 7" (18cm) & 16 x 6.5" (16.5cm)|
|Bed||Heavy Duty Polypropylene Permatron|
|Top Rail Height||86cm|
|Maximum User Weight||18 stone or 115kg|
|Frame Warranty||10 years|
|Spring Warranty||5 years|
|Bed Warranty||5 years|
|Pad Warranty||2 year|
|Net Warranty||2 Year|
- Included with this trampoline: Black Powder Coated Ladder
- Frame: high strength black Powder coated with 4 W-shaped Legs
- Top frame size - 44mm (dia) x 1.5mm (gauge/thickness)
- Height : Frame height 86cm with enclosure height approx 9ft
- Legs - 4 x 48mm (dia) x 1.5mm (gauge/thickness)
- Safety Net Frame - 8 x 32mm (dia) x 1.2mm (gauge/thickness) (upper curve pole - 8x 32mm (dia) x 1.1mm gauge thickness)
- Poles slot directly into the tri-layer socket - no need for brackets
- Horizontal G3 shock corded rods for a safer safety enclosure
- Safety net attaches to the jumping bed - stops small children slipping between
- Springs: 46 springs x 7" & 16 springs x 6.5"Eurospring™ design with its over and under configuration, produces less strain on the trampoline and improves jumping performance
- Black pads - closed cell foam with laminated Black vinyl, 20cms (w) x 1cms (d)
- Jumping bed: heavy duty Polypropylene Permatron bed
- Package Dimensions: 82.9kg 131x50x17cm Box1, 131x50x12cm Box2, 131x50x20cm Box3
- Standards: ASTM and TUV
- Easy to assemble
We are pleased to offer reduced priced accessories when ordered with the trampoline. Please use the tick boxes above to make your selection
The trampoline tie down kit is becoming more and more popular. As our weather appears to be ever more changeable we are seeing increasing numbers of customers looking for replacement parts for trampolines that have flown over into next door's garden.
|Our range of covers have a superb finish and fit on to the trampoline beds only. Therefore they are a suitable option for trampolines with enclosures fitted, allowing you to cover the bed of the trampoline without taking the enclosure off. Our covers provide protection from leaves, bird mess and other unwanted debris - as well as letting smaller members of the family know that the trampoline is out of bounds until Mum or Dad are around!|
|The Jumpking Circus Tent Canopy is a brilliant way to add more fun to your children's trampoline. It is easy to assemble and install. It is UV30+ protected, made from 100% polyester with mesh ventilation and has top and bottom shock-corded poles to provide extra rigidity. This item can only be used on Jumpking OvalPod Trampolines with enclosures that have a shock-corded rod at the top of the net.|
|The Jumpking Canopy is a great way to protect your family and trampoline from the elements. It is UV 30+ protected and easy to assemble and install. The canopy is made from 100% polyester with mesh ventilation and has top and bottom G3 poles to give extra rigidity. This item can only be used with Jumpking OvalPod Trampolines with enclosures that have a shock-corded rod at the top of the net.|
Please note that the manufacturer advises that the Circus Tent and Canopy should not be left on the trampoline overnight or used in windy conditions. Please take it down after use. It is also advisable to use an anchor kit with these items.
We have the largest range of Jumpking trampolines available in the UK today. If we don't have a Jumpking Trampoline to suit you, no one will!
The Jumpking trampoline brand is the biggest in the world today and they have been making trampolines for approximately 50 years. Jumpking is the market leader with great trampoline innovations and the manufacturing facility now produces approximately 60% of the world's trampolines. As well as the highest standards of quality, Jumpking pride themselves on the continual development of their products, as can be seen by their huge range. Jumpking trampolines are all designed with safety as the first priority. All trampolines meet or exceed ASTM and TUV standards. Jumpking trampolines also come with a comprehensive range of accessories to add to the experience. Jumpking Trampolines provide fun, exercise, health, fitness and safety for the whole family. We at MadFun have been supplying Jumpking Trampolines since our very earliest days and due to our product knowledge and keen prices have become one of the most successful Jumpking retailers in the UK today.
Why buy a 'JumpPOD'?
All of our Jumpkings are PODs. They are the next generation Trampoline, providing two of the original trampoline products (trampoline and enclosure) and putting them together in one unit. Featuring the Tri-layer Socket, the enclosure poles slot directly into the trampoline top rail, completely removing the need for brackets. You have a great looking product that takes less time to assemble compared to any other system. Plus, the new Euro-Spring 'over and under' configuration reduces stress on the frame, increasing durability and optimising the jumping performance.
Jumpking OvalPOD Oval Trampolines
The Jumpking oval shaped trampoline was specially developed for the UK market. The Ovals combine the outstanding performance of a rectangular trampoline with the proven safety features of the best selling JumpPOD and here at MadFun we can offer you 5 different sizes of OvalPOD.
Jumpking Rectangular Trampolines
These brand new designs arrived in the UK May 2016 and have been hugely popular. As with indoor competition trampolines, the Jumpking Rectangulars have a 'sweet spot' in the centre but also offer an even controllable bounce across the entire bounce mat.
FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY - This item is despatched free of charge on a next working day service to England, Wales and parts of Scotland. Other areas will have a delivery surcharge (dependent on the postcode) added automatically during checkout.
Orders received before midday will be despatched the same day.
We're sorry we can't ship directly to the rest of the world but we are happy to liaise with a UK freight forwarder to arrange delivery overseas. To do this simply enter your freight forwarder's details in the delivery address at checkout. If you have any queries please contact us.
If you are exporting this product, we can provide you with documentation to enable you to reclaim the VAT. Please contact us for more information.