- Optional Extras
- Delivery Information
- Service Reviews
BERG have developed the Eazyfit Rectangular trampoline - this smart looking rectangular trampoline with enclosure offers a superb bounce due to the TwinSpring Gold System.
The rectangular shape of the Eazyfitit ensures an optimum jumping line rather than the optimum jumping point associated with round trampolines. This means that users can jump safely in a greater number of ways and that a larger proportion of the trampoline can be used. Thanks to its shape and construction, the BERG EazyFit is ideal for anyone who wishes to have a trampoline that does not dominate their garden.
The new and improved Eazyfit range now comes with an AirFlow bounce mat. Higher jumps mean more fun. Berg have developed the AirFlow technique to enable you to make higher jumps. This jumping mat allows 50% more air permeation compared with a standard jumpking mat. Good airflow ensures less resistance while jumping higher, which is why you can make higher jumps.
The top rail of the in-ground trampoline rests on special low feet. These are fixed firmly onto the ground with the ground anchors, which are included. These feet mean that the Eazyfit In-Ground Trampoline is just 27 centimetres from the ground making it easy to get onto and much safer to use.
The Eazyfit is also equipped with BERG's Gold Springs which ensure a longer, safer and more comfortable bounce.The Goldspring is a unique spring from Berg Toys which gradually builds up the energy in the spring. It means that the forces exerted on the body are significantly reduced so you can jump higher more safely and in comfort. The BERG Eazyfit range of trampolines is of such a high specification that they offer a 13-year warranty on the frame.
The trampoline has an integrated frame net that is attached to the trampoline. The frame net provides extra safety so that children, animals or objects cannot get under the trampoline. However it has a sufficient clearance area to allow you to bounce well.
The Eazyfit In-Ground Trampoline needs a bowl shaped hole to be dug that is 75cm deep at its lowest point.
|Size||11ft x 7ft Rectangular|
|Bounce Area||45 (Sq. ft.) or 4.3 (Sq. m)|
|No. of Springs||72|
|Spring Length||7.7" (19.5cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||15 stone or 100kg|
|Frame Warranty||10 years|
|Spring Warranty||5 years|
|Bed Warranty||2 years|
|Pad Warranty||2 years|
- Included with this trampoline:
- 11½ x 8ft Rectangular trampoline
- Protective padding
- Frame net attached to padding to prevent objects falling
- Size: 11½ x 8ft /3.30m x 2.20m
- Frame: The frame is highly rust-resistant due to the special double coating on the tubes. The tubes are first covered with a durable zinc-layer and then a beautiful black powder coating layer is put on top for extra durability.
- Padding: 38cm wide and 30mm deep, foam is covered by a thick water-resistant top layer of reinforced PVC
- Height: 27cm
- Conforms to: ASTM and TUV
* The warranty on the frame can be increased by 3 years if the product is registered within 1 month of purchase.
Save money and buy your accessories at the same time as your trampoline. Please use the tick box above to make your selection
Protect your In Ground trampoline with a Berg Cover. Not only will this save you cleaning any mess off of the bed before use, it will protect the life of your trampoline. It's also a great way to let little ones know that the trampoline is out of bounds until you're ready for them to start bouncing.
The new and improved Champion range now comes with an AirFlow bounce mat:
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Their own team of experienced designers and engineers work daily on updating and improving their products. Leveraging innovations in technology, quality, safety, ease of use and design, their products constantly improve in function, ease of use and appearance. After development of a prototype and extensive testing in Holland, the new trampoline is taken into production. BERG is synonymous with top quality and safety. In addition to their internal testing, BERG submits its products to quality control testing by independent bodies. As a result of the tests, the products are certified in accordance with international standards and legislation. Of course the products are also tested by the users themselves: children.
Why choose BERG?
- All trampolines - including accessories - are developed and designed with safety as the main core value. The safety of each BERG trampoline is extensively tested.
- Each BERG trampoline is fitted with a protective edge which covers the springs and the steel frame.
- Each BERG frame is equipped with several strong connection pins. The advantage of this is that the connection pins connect all the component parts together. They also ensure that the legs underneath the trampoline do not fall off when the trampoline is moved from A to B.
- There are several types of safety nets, because BERG also wants to guarantee the safety during trampolining as much as possible.
The materials used for all BERG trampolines are carefully selected and of a high quality. This is apparent from the very high quality BERG Elite+ protective edge, the thick wire used by BERG for the Goldspring+ springs and the thick steel frames of the BERG trampolines.
All springs used in our trampolines are elastic, supple and finished with a thick, rustproof layer of zinc. That is why you can keep on trampolining much longer.
All materials meet the prescribed, legal quality requirements and, in some cases, even exceed them.
The woven jumping mat is attached by springs to the trampoline frame through triangular eyes, each of which has been stitched through eight times. This ensures optimum strength and safety.
The combination of a well-finished frame at the welding seams, a thick rustproof layer of zinc inside and out, a large diameter and the large wall thickness of the steel ensure a sturdy and solid frame.
This item is despatched free of charge on a 3-5 working day service to the UK Mainland.
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to any offshore areas including Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight