Introducing the unique BERG Flatground Champion trampoline.
This BERG Flatground Champion trampoline is designed to fit easily into gardens and getting on and off has never been so easy.
This brilliant trampoline is completely flat on to the ground which means that there are no edges to trip over or fall off. The unique, specially designed BERG airflow jumping mat gives 50% more airflow so that bouncing is exactly the same as an above ground trampoline.
The straps on the edge of the trampoline are so close to the ground this reduces the noise of the springs which means the trampoline is very quiet and the double springs attach to the jumping mat at such an angle that you will get a superb jumping experience again and again.
The unique construction of this trampoline means that it is easy to assemble, strong and multi-functional. The patented frame is 120mm high with a width of 40mm and a 2mm thickness, this prevents the trampoline caving in, preserves the shape of the hole but is also very stable and secure. The frame is coated with a durable layer of zinc to prevent corrosion and is then covered with a black powder coating.
The protective green pads at the edge of the Champion FlatGround is 41cm wide and 3cm thick and are made of non-absorbent waterproof foam. This wide overlap ensures that the springs are safely covered (so you can’t get caught between the springs), and softens any fall on the tubular frame.
|Bounce Area||113.1 (Sq. ft.) or 10.7 (Sq. m)|
|No. of Springs||128|
|Spring Length||7.7" (19.5cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||18-19 stone or 120kg|
|Frame Warranty||10 years|
|Spring Warranty||5 years|
|Bed Warranty||2 years|
|Pad Warranty||2 years|
- Included with this trampoline
- 14ft diameter InGround trampoline
- Protective padding - Green
- Diameter: 14' / 4.3m
- Frame: The frame of the Flatground Champion frame is especially developed for installing trampolines at ground level
- Padding: 400mm wide and 30mm deep, foam is covered by a thick water-resistant top layer of reinforced PVC
- Springs: 128 TwinSpring Gold Springs - The InGround Champion is equipped with the innovative TwinSpring System. This system consists of a large number of obliquely placed springs, which provide a unique jumping characteristic for the trampoline.
- Entrance height: Completely flat
- The jump mat contains special spring-eyes for the TwinSpring System.
- Weight limit: 18-19 stone or 120kg
- Conforms to: ASTM and TUV
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Their own team of experienced designers and engineers work daily on updating and improving their products. Leveraging innovations in technology, quality, safety, ease of use and design, their products constantly improve in function, ease of use and appearance. After development of a prototype and extensive testing in Holland, the new trampoline is taken into production. BERG is synonymous with top quality and safety. In addition to their internal testing, BERG submits its products to quality control testing by independent bodies. As a result of the tests, the products are certified in accordance with international standards and legislation. Of course the products are also tested by the users themselves: children.
Why chose BERG?
- All trampolines - including accessories - are developed and designed with safety as the main core value. The safety of each BERG trampoline is extensively tested.
- Each BERG trampoline is fitted with a protective edge which covers the springs and the steel frame.
- Each BERG frame is equipped with several strong connection pins. The advantage of this is that the connection pins connect all the component parts together. They also ensure that the legs underneath the trampoline do not fall off
when the trampoline is moved from A to B.
- There are several types of safety nets, because BERG also wants to guarantee the safety during trampolining as much as possible.
The materials used for all BERG trampolines are carefully selected and of a high quality. This is apparent from the very high quality BERG Elite+ protective edge, the thick wire used by BERG for the Goldspring+ springs and the thick steel frames of the BERG trampolines.
All springs used in our trampolines are elastic, supple and finished with a thick, rustproof layer of zinc. That is why you can keep on trampolining much longer.
All materials meet the prescribed, legal quality requirements and, in some cases, even exceed them.
The woven jumping mat is attached by springs to the trampoline frame through triangular eyes, each of which has been stitched through eight times. This ensures optimum strength and safety.
The combination of a well-finished frame at the welding seams, a thick rustproof layer of zinc inside and out, a large diameter and the large wall thickness of the steel ensure a sturdy and solid frame.
This item is despatched free of charge on a 3-5 working day service to the UK Mainland.
Unfortunately we are unable to delivery to any offshore areas including Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight
Feefo Product Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|