16ft 4" x 9ft 8" BERG Black Rectangular Ultim Elite FlatGround 500 Trampoline with AeroWall
For the ultimate experienced trampolinist/gymnast BERG have developed the Ultim Elite Rectangular trampoline with Aerowall - this smart looking rectangular trampoline offers a superior bounce due to the TwinSpring Gold System.
The unique AeroWall is designed for practising (extreme) tricks by professional jumpers. The material that is used has the unique drop stitch technology that causes the wall to be surprisingly sturdy. The wall is inflated and then attached to a strong and solid frame. This makes the wall very sturdy and suitable for jumping against. The inflatable Wall can easily be installed and removed in less than a minute work. When the frame is removed as well, the openings for the frame can be closed with special designed foam caps.
The rectangular shape of the Ultim ensures an optimum jumping line rather than the optimum jumping point associated with round trampolines. This means that users can jump safely in a greater number of ways and that a larger proportion of the trampoline can be used. Thanks to its shape and construction, the BERG Ultim Elite is designed to be flush with the ground which is ideal for anyone who wishes to have a trampoline that does not dominate their garden.
The new and improved Ultim Elite range comes with an AirFlow bounce mat. Higher jumps mean more fun. Berg have developed the AirFlow technique to enable you to make higher jumps. This jumping mat allows 50% more air permeation compared with a standard jumping mat. Good airflow ensures less resistance while jumping higher, which is why you can make higher jumps.
The Ultim is also equipped with BERG's Twinspring Gold Springs which ensure a longer, safer and more comfortable bounce as they are mounted in the shape of a “V” this allows for a larger jump area compared to trampolines that are sold with a conventional spring you can jump higher more safely and in comfort. The BERG Ultim range of trampolines is of such a high specification that they offer a 13-year warranty on the frame.
The padding of the Elite is extremely UV-resistant. The edge is extra durable due to the superior material and the precise workmanship. The Elite padding is extremely high quality finish with a large overlap on the springs and frame for added comfort and safetly.
* The warranty on the frame can be increased by 3 years if the product is registered within 1 month of purchase.
|Bounce Area||99 (sq .ft) or 9.2 (sq. m)|
|No. of Springs||128|
|Spring Length||7.5" (19cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||19 stone or 120kg|
|Spring Warranty||2 years|
|Pad Warranty||2 years|
|Net Warranty||2 years|
|Bed Warranty||2 years|
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Their own team of experienced designers and engineers work daily on updating and improving their products. Leveraging innovations in technology, quality, safety, ease of use and design, their products constantly improve in function, ease of use and appearance. After development of a prototype and extensive testing in Holland, the new trampoline is taken into production. BERG is synonymous with top quality and safety. In addition to their internal testing, BERG submits its products to quality control testing by independent bodies. As a result of the tests, the products are certified in accordance with international standards and legislation. Of course the products are also tested by the users themselves: children.
Why choose BERG?
- All trampolines - including accessories - are developed and designed with safety as the main core value. The safety of each BERG trampoline is extensively tested.
- Each BERG trampoline is fitted with a protective edge which covers the springs and the steel frame.
- Each BERG frame is equipped with several strong connection pins. The advantage of this is that the connection pins connect all the component parts together. They also ensure that the legs underneath the trampoline do not fall off when the trampoline is moved from A to B.
- There are several types of safety nets, because BERG also wants to guarantee the safety during trampolining as much as possible.
- The materials used for all BERG trampolines are carefully selected and of a high quality. This is apparent from the very high quality BERG Elite+ protective edge, the thick wire used by BERG for the Goldspring+ springs and the thick steel frames of the BERG trampolines.
- All springs used in our trampolines are elastic, supple and finished with a thick, rustproof layer of zinc. That is why you can keep on trampolining much longer.
- All materials meet the prescribed, legal quality requirements and, in some cases, even exceed them.
- The woven jumping mat is attached by springs to the trampoline frame through triangular eyes, each of which has been stitched through eight times. This ensures optimum strength and safety
- The combination of a well-finished frame at the welding seams, a thick rustproof layer of zinc inside and out, a large diameter and the large wall thickness of the steel ensure a sturdy and solid frame.
FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY
Please be aware that there may be some delays or disruption with deliveries and we thank you for your patience and understanding.
This item is despatched free of charge on next working day service to England, Wales and parts of Scotland. Other areas will have a delivery surcharge (dependent on the postcode) added automatically during checkout.
We're sorry we can't ship directly to the rest of the world but we are happy to liaise with a UK freight forwarder to arrange delivery overseas. To do this simply enter your freight forwarder's details in the delivery address at checkout. If you have any queries please contact us.
If you are exporting this product, we can provide you with documentation to enable you to reclaim the VAT. Please contact us for more information.
- TwinSpring Gold system to ensure a superior bounce
- Airflow bed for higher bounce
- Unique inflatable Aerowall for the professional user