- Optional Extras
- Delivery Information
- Service Reviews
The Grand Champion oval shape, at 17ft x 12ft, is the largest BERG trampoline to date. This model offers all the advantages of an oval trampoline, such as having more than one jump spot, as well as giving a very generous size jump area with a convenient shape for positioning in your garden. BERG are the first to design a range of InGround Trampolines with the additional feature of a safety net for added peace of mind. The BERG InGround trampolines have been designed so it is not necessary to dig such a deep hole as other inground trampolines.
The new and improved Champion range now comes with an AirFlow bounce mat. Higher jumps mean more fun. Berg have developed the AirFlow technique to enable you to make higher jumps. This jumping mat allows 50% more air permeation compared with a standard jumpking mat. Good airflow ensures less resistance while jumping higher, which is why you can make higher jumps.
The top rail of the in-ground trampoline rests on special low feet. These are fixed firmly onto the ground with the ground anchors, which are included. These feet mean that the Grand Champion In-Ground Trampoline is just 27 centimetres from the ground making it easy to get onto and much safer to use.
The jumping experience on the Grand Champion is excellent and is facilitated by the TwinSpring Gold system, which means that the springs are set at an angle to improve the jumping experience, and the AirFlow jumping mat, which allows more air to pass through the mat making each jump more efficient.
The steel frame of the Grand Champion is completely galvanised making it much less likely to corrode, unlike cheaper trampolines. This range is also equipped with the innovative TwinSpring System. This system consists of a large number of obliquely placed springs which provide a unique jumping characteristic for the trampoline; so ensuring maximum safety and comfort whilst bouncing. The 144 galvanised springs are attached to the jumping mat by triangular eyes that are stitched 8 times. This makes the trampoline solid, safe and longer lasting.The protective edge of the Grand Champion is 390mm wide and 30mm thick and is made of non-absorbent waterproof foam. This wide overlap ensures that the springs are safely covered, so you can’t get caught between the springs, and softens any fall on the tubular frame.The BERG Champion range of trampolines is of such a high specification that they offer a 13 year warranty on the frame.
The Grand Champion In-Ground Trampoline needs a bowl shaped hole to be dug that is 75cm deep at its lowest point.
|Size||17ft x 12ft Oval|
|No. of Springs||144|
|Spring Length||7.7" (19.5cm)|
|Maximum User Weight||18 stone or 120kg|
|Frame Warranty||10 years|
|Spring Warranty||5 years|
|Bed Warranty||2 years|
|Pad Warranty||2 Years|
- Frame: The frame of the InGround Grand Champion is especially developed for installing trampolines at ground level and is equipped with 8 short legs.
- Padding: 39cm wide and 30mm deep, foam is covered by a thick water-resistant top layer of reinforced PVC
- Springs: 144 TwinSpring Gold Springs - The InGround Grand Champion is equipped with the innovative TwinSpring System. This system consists of a large number of obliquely placed springs, which provide a unique jumping characteristic for the trampoline.
- Entrance height: 27cm
- The jump mat contains special spring-eyes for the TwinSpring System.
- Conforms to: ASTM and TUV
* The warranty on the frame can be increased by 3 years if the product is registered within 1 month of purchase.
Save money and buy your accessories at the same time as your trampoline. Please use the tick box above to make your selection
Protect your In Ground trampoline with a Berg Cover. Not only will this save you cleaning any mess off of the bed before use, it will protect the life of your trampoline. It's also a great way to let little ones know that the trampoline is out of bounds until you're ready for them to start bouncing.
The new and improved Champion range now comes with an AirFlow bounce mat:
Berg Gold TwinSpring:
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Their own team of experienced designers and engineers work daily on updating and improving their products. Leveraging innovations in technology, quality, safety, ease of use and design, their products constantly improve in function, ease of use and appearance. After development of a prototype and extensive testing in Holland, the new trampoline is taken into production. BERG is synonymous with top quality and safety. In addition to their internal testing, BERG submits its products to quality control testing by independent bodies. As a result of the tests, the products are certified in accordance with international standards and legislation. Of course the products are also tested by the users themselves: children.
Why chose BERG?
- All trampolines - including accessories - are developed and designed with safety as the main core value. The safety of each BERG trampoline is extensively tested.
- Each BERG trampoline is fitted with a protective edge which covers the springs and the steel frame.
- Each BERG frame is equipped with several strong connection pins. The advantage of this is that the connection pins connect all the component parts together. They also ensure that the legs underneath the trampoline do not fall off when the trampoline is moved from A to B.
- There are several types of safety nets, because BERG also wants to guarantee the safety during trampolining as much as possible.
The materials used for all BERG trampolines are carefully selected and of a high quality. This is apparent from the very high quality BERG Elite+ protective edge, the thick wire used by BERG for the Goldspring+ springs and the thick steel frames of the BERG trampolines.
All springs used in our trampolines are elastic, supple and finished with a thick, rustproof layer of zinc. That is why you can keep on trampolining much longer.
All materials meet the prescribed, legal quality requirements and, in some cases, even exceed them.
The woven jumping mat is attached by springs to the trampoline frame through triangular eyes, each of which has been stitched through eight times. This ensures optimum strength and safety.
The combination of a well-finished frame at the welding seams, a thick rustproof layer of zinc inside and out, a large diameter and the large wall thickness of the steel ensure a sturdy and solid frame.
This item is despatched free of charge on a 3-5 working day service to the UK Mainland.
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to any offshore areas including Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight
Feefo Product Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|