With a Butterfly 12mm plywood resin weatherproof playing top, this table provides a good bounce and playing performance combined with an 8 wheel system with economic storage and lighter rollaway benefits. This table is ideal for hotel and home use. It divides into 2 halves which makes movement and storage simple and easy. It comes with a full length cover, outdoor net and post set, 2 bats and 3 balls.
• Quality 8 wheel style rollaway table for both outdoor and indoor use in schools, the home or the garden.
• 12mm plywood resin playing surface, which provides a consistent and extremely good bounce and playability for an outdoor model.
• The top has the strength of steel and the feel of wood and provides a long playing life.
• The top incorporates a coating of polyurethane paint which protects it from adverse weather conditions.
• Protective, strong steel frame with stable corner pieces.
• Two separate halves – both halves fold for easy movement and storage and each half has four independent wheels.
• Wheel brakes on each half.
• Height adjusters on all four legs to ensure a level playing surface.
• Double locking system on each half for safety and stability.
• Playback facility.
• Stores away using minimal space.
• Even less space needed per table for multi table storage.
• Conforms to and certificate issued for the new Central European Norm (CEN) safety regulations: EN 14468-1.
• Includes a Butterfly Outdoor net and post set.
• Includes 2 outdoor polypropylene bats with reversed rubber and 3 quality practice balls.
• Includes full size protective cover.
• Choice of attractive green or blue playing top with matching light silver legs and undercarriage.
• 5 years guarantee (table only).
• Ready assembled – just add wheel brackets.
Please note: All our tables come with all you need to play.
|Dimensions||L9' x W5' x H2"6"|
- Includes Cover
Butterfly is the world’s leading table tennis brand, they are renowned for quality and this is reflected across all of the products for the sport including the bats, blades, rubbers, balls, clothing, shoes, tables and net and post sets.
In the last World Championships played in Suzhou, China almost 60% of the players from over 100 countries competed using Butterfly equipment. Butterfly tables were selected for the World Team Championships in Germany in 2012 and in Japan in 2014. The World Team Championships in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2016 will also be played on Butterfly tables.
Butterfly tables are selected for many major competitions both throughout the world and in the United Kingdom.
There are 3 designs of leg systems:
With a central undercarriage the two halves come together. This is the best option for an easy to use, fold and wheel away system. There are two types. The Space Saver system facilitates the 2 halves opening together in one movement while the system used for the Tournament 25 and Spirit tables requires the two halves to be opened separately and facilitate the playback system. The central undercarriage is part of the Centrefold, Space Saver, Tournament 25 and Spirit models.
8 Wheel Undercarriage
This is the ideal rollaway table when several rollaway tables need to be stored in the smallest possible space. The 8 wheels interlock reduces the amount of space needed for multi storage. This system is also lighter and easier to move the table from the storage area to the playing hall due to only one half needing to be moved at a time. The 8 wheel undercarriage is found on the Octet, National League, Easifold, Fitness, and Junior Rollaway models.
This system is the best for when the tables are staying permanently in the playing position or only need to be moved occasionally. The legs fold into the top so the amount of storage space required is the minimum. They are also the best model for moving tables from one venue to another as they are a lot easier to load and unload from a vehicle or lorry. The compact system is found on the Europa, the Flexi, the Compact, the Junior and the Starter models.
This item is despatched on a 3-5 working day service to most UK postcodes. You will be contacted by the carriers to arrange a date for delivery. Other areas come with a delivery surcharge dependent on the postcode. This surcharge will be taken automatically upon checkout.
Delivery Surcharge Areas:
Isle of Wight = £19.99
DD, PH1-7, PH14 = £99.99
Northern Ireland = £99.99
Channel Islands = £120.00
Republic of Ireland = £120.00
Feefo Product Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|