We have selected Plum to supply our range of swing sets to suit different age ranges, levels of activity and sizes of garden. All our wooden swing sets are fun and encourage outdoor play and exercise. Let your young kids run off all their energy as well as improve physical development by increasing co-ordination, balance and strength.
These swing sets use premium FSC certified round pole pressure treated timber and are extremely strong and sturdy. The natural qualities of the timber will blend into any garden design whether modern or traditional. All our swing sets go through stringent quality testing so you can have peace of mind that your swing set is built to last, with safety standards at the centre of its design.
- The swings use soft feel ropes and heavy duty blow moulded seats for extra strength
- The frame is highly robust using 100mm diameter top bar and 80mm diameter legs
- The metal straps which support the swing encircle the pole and therefore no drilling is required maintaining the strength and integrity of the timber
- All swings have wooden cross braces giving extra stability
- All hardware is supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
- Please allow a 2m safety perimeter.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months until fully assembled – fall hazard and small parts – choking hazard.
- Minimum user age 3 years.
- Max user weight 50kg.
- Suitable for outdoor, domestic use only.
|L300 x W220 x H220cm
Plum Products has over 25 years' industry experience, a passion for children’s enjoyment and one of the strongest product knowledge backgrounds in the industry. They are a global company that focuses on producing toys that are feature-rich and encourage healthy outdoor play for children. Their in-house design team are constantly researching and designing new toys that are innovative and ingenious, to ensure children are getting the best play experience.
Plum trampolines come with their unique 3G® trampoline enclosure which is designed to seal the gap between the trampoline and the enclosure; separating the user from the springs. This ensures safety whilst maximizing space. Their enclosure designs are also varied and interesting. While the base trampolines are the same across the ranges, the different enclosures offer the buyer aesthetic choice. The Magnitude gives the illusion of space as it bows outward and the Space Zone offers elegance and tradition as its net drapes between the top of the enclosure to where it meets the trampoline base.
FREE DELIVERY - This item is despatched on a 3-5 working day service to mainland UK postcodes. Orders placed before noon will be processed the same day.
Please note, this item cannot be delivered outside of Mainland UK.
We're sorry we can't ship directly to the rest of the world but we are happy to liaise with a UK freight forwarder to arrange delivery overseas. To do this simply enter your freight forwarder's details in the delivery address at checkout. If you have any queries please contact us.
- 2 swings and a 2 person seat glider
- Adjustable ropes
- Includes ground anchors