- Optional Extras
- Delivery Information
- Service Reviews
A fantastic and fun garden swing set, perfect for encouraging healthy outdoor play and exercise!
The Plum Spider Monkey II Swing Set features a giant circular web swing seat which is both incredibly comfortable, and big enough for two children to play on at once. Your children and their friends can sit, kneel or lay on the sturdily constructed swing seat, which has soft feel ropes for extra comfort and durability.
The Spider Monkey II’s premium FSC® certified timber round pole is pressure treated for added strength.
The metal swing attachments encircle the pole, so no drilling is required, whilst maintaining the strength and integrity of the timber support. The sturdy frame also has wooden cross braces giving the swing extra stability. All of this means that parents can have extra peace of mind that their children are riding a high quality swing set, which was designed with high safety standards in mind.
All of which helps aid your child’s development, and encourages a healthy lifestyle.
- Set includes wooden poles, cross beam, hardware and circular web swing seat
- Features a circular web swing seat, suitable for children to sit, kneel or lay on as they swing
- The frame is highly robust using 100mm diameter top bar and 80mm diameter legs
- The metal straps which support the swing encircle the pole and therefore no drilling is required maintaining the strength and integrity of the timber
- All swings have wooden cross braces giving extra stability
- All hardware is supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground
- Please allow a 2m safety perimeter.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months until fully assembled – fall hazard and small parts – choking hazard.
- Minimum user age 3 years.
- Max user weight 50kg.
- Suitable for outdoor, domestic use only.
|Dimensions||L240 x W220 x H220cm|
|Wood||FSC certified Scots Pine timber|
|Timber Warranty||1 year|
We are pleased to offer reduced priced optional extras when ordered with your climbing frame. Please use the tick boxes above to make your selection
Why not reduce the risk of injury when playing on your frame and also protect your grass.
Plum Products has over 25 years' industry experience, a passion for children’s enjoyment and one of the strongest product knowledge backgrounds in the industry. They are a global company that focuses on producing toys that are feature-rich and encourage healthy outdoor play for children. Their in-house design team are constantly researching and designing new toys that are innovative and ingenious, to ensure children are getting the best play experience.
Plum trampolines come with their unique 3G® trampoline enclosure which is designed to seal the gap between the trampoline and the enclosure; separating the user from the springs. This ensures safety whilst maximizing space. Their enclosure designs are also varied and interesting. While the base trampolines are the same across the ranges, the different enclosures offer the buyer aesthetic choice. The Magnitude gives the illusion of space as it bows outward, the Space Zone offers elegance and tradition as its net drapes between the top of the enclosure to where it meets the trampoline base and the Whirlwind with its funky swirl of bright foams appeals to everyone's sense of fun.
This item is despatched on a 3-5 working day service to mainland UK postcodes. You will be contacted by the carriers to arrange a date for delivery. Other areas come with a delivery surcharge, please contact MadFun on 01342 833 464 for a quotation.
Delivery Surcharge Areas:
Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Isles, Northern Ireland Southern Ireland & Channel Isles: £POA