Keep jumpers cool and shaded form the sun with a Springfree sunshade. This round sunshade filters 99% of UVA and UVB rays and easily attaches to the top of the trampoline frame, allowing you to cover the centre of the trampoline
We recommend that you remove the sunshade when not in use as debris and water can collect on the top affecting it’s performance.
The sunshade is simple and easy to detach and pack away in its own storage bag when not in use.
Springfree are the leading manufacturer of springless trampolines. Developed by Dr Keith Alexander as a safer alternative to the traditional spring trampolines, the unique design features of Springfree trampolines have eliminated 90% of product related trampoline injuries.
These design elements include:
- Mat rods – flexible rods are used instead of springs to give a smooth, non-jarring bounce. The rods lie beneath the jumping surface out of harm’s way
- SoftEdge™ - the soft edge used on a Springfree trampoline is over 30 times more shock absorbant than the safety pads on a traditional trampoline
- FlexiNet™ - the patented safety enclosure has flexible supports to cushion jumpers and prevent falls. The jumper is directed back to the centre and cannot make contact with the net rods. The net is also zipped to ensure jumpers cannot fall through the opening
- Hidden frame – the trampoline frame is well beneath the jumping surface so the jumper cannot hit it
FREE PREMIUM DELIVERY - This item is despatched free of charge on a premium delivery service to England, Wales and parts of Scotland. Some areas will have a delivery surcharge (dependent on the postcode) added automatically during checkout.
Premium Delivery Service:
- After placing your order our specialist delivery team will call you to arrange a convenient day for delivery – usually within 3 working days.
- On the day of your delivery you will receive a call to let you know whether your delivery will be made in the morning or the afternoon.
- One hour before arrival, the driver will call you to tell you what time to expect your delivery.
- Your trampoline will usually be delivered by a 2-man team and can be delivered to any ground floor location.
If you wish you can also add our Professional Installation Service and the delivery team will also install the trampoline for you.
We're sorry we can't ship directly to the rest of the world but we are happy to liaise with a UK freight forwarder to arrange delivery overseas. To do this simply enter your freight forwarder's details in the delivery address at checkout. If you have any queries, please contact us.
If you are exporting this product, we can provide you with documentation to enable you to reclaim the VAT. Please contact us for more information.