Super Tramp is a long established company that have a reputation for making reliable garden trampolines for customers globally. Rectangular trampolines are designed for performance and this XR series trampoline is no exception.
Designed and recommended for both children and adults, this trampoline is powered by 88 high performance 8.5" springs, creating a thrilling, yet soft responsive bounce making it an incredible jumping experience. This is a very high quality trampoline that will suit divers and gymnasts as well as all the family for fun in the garden.
This great trampoline benefits from neoprene foams which are impermeable to water and air and are highly resistant to UV rays. They are designed so that this trampoline can be outdoors for prolonged periods of time without deteriorating, discolouring or going brittle. The rust-resistant Zinc-plated springs allow for longevity of use. The frame is made from galvanised steel both inside and out that will give the trampoline long-lasting protection from rust and corrosion for years to come.
- Deluxe safety enclosure including extra-thick neoprene pole covers
- Rest resistant
- Deluxe trampoline ladder included
- Maximum user weight 114kg (18 stone)
|Size||12ft x 8ft Rectangular|
|Next Day Delivery||Yes|
|Bounce Area||60 (Sq. ft.) or 5.6 (Sq. m)|
|Tie Down Kit||No|
|Shoe Store Included||No|
|No. of Springs||88|
|Spring Length||8.5" (22cm)|
|Bed||Durable Black Polymesh Jumping Bed|
|Top Rail Height||91cm|
|Maximum User Weight||18 stone or 114kg|
|Frame Warranty||8 years|
|Spring Warranty||8 year|
|Bed Warranty||8 years|
|Pad Warranty||1 year|
|Net Warranty||1 year|
- Included with this trampoline: Safety enclosure, ladder
- Length 3.81m (12'5")
- Width 2.56m (8'4")
- Height 91cm (3ft)
- Robust 50.8mm galvanised steel top rail with 2.2mm wall thickness
- Frame secured by ball catch fasteners
- 88 x 216mm (8.5") zinc plated springs
- 25mm thick closed cell, cross-linked polyethylene foam frame pads
- Frame pads securely attached with elasticated loops
- Safety Enclosure:
- 8 full length 38mm diameter netting support poles attached with special quick lock clamps
- Smart black neoprene support pole foams are 15mm thick for added durability & protection
- Bungee loops attach to eyebolts on support poles avoiding damage to the foams
- Reinforced netting with "L" shaped zip entrance
- Enclosure height 1.78m (5'1")
- Total height 2.70m (8'10")
- Weight limit: approx 114kg (18 stone)
We are pleased to offer you these grip socks from Super Tramp. You can choose one size free and then add any other sizes at the special price. These socks will add peace of mind as they reduce the risk of slipping and accidents.
Super Tramp are known as the pioneers in garden trampolines having introduced the first garden trampolines to the UK back in the 1980’s. The company was later purchased by Jet Sports Limited who continue to manufacture and supply a fantastic range of trampolines, all of which include a promise of exceptional build quality and durability.
Super Tramp trampolines are built using specifications designed from over 30 years’ experience. They equip each trampoline with the exact spring configuration needed to give the user the best possible bounce performance. Super Tramp pride themselves on the durability of their trampolines which they believe is down to their expert design and use of high-quality materials which in turn means you are receiving a superior product that has the capacity to last over a decade. The faith they have in their products is demonstrated by the extensive warranties available, which range between five to 10 years.
Super Tramp cover all sectors of the trampoline market from indoor fitness, outdoor fun, to professional gymnastic trampolines. Their superb range of trampolines is the result of their expertise in trampoline design and manufacture. High specification materials are used throughout and the impressive range caters for all ages and abilities.
This item is despatched free of charge on a next working day service to England, Wales and parts of Scotland*. Orders received before 12 noon will be despatched the same day. Customers living in the areas listed below will incur a surcharge, which will be added at checkout.
Delivery Surcharge Areas:
Scottish Highlands, Isle of Wight
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to the following areas: all Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Eire, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands
* Free delivery applies to non-surcharge areas only.