The Forest Wooden Double garden swing is going to bring double giggles of joy to small spaces. With two swings, this really is big on fun, but the compact footprint makes the New Forest Single Swing perfect when garden space is limited. Perfect for siblings or inviting a friend round for extra fun!
- Stylish top brackets make assembly quick and easy.
- Buy with confidence - TP timber is cut, air dried, planed and kiln dried before being pressure treated with environmentally friendly preservative which penetrates deep into the wood, right into its centre, rather than simply being applied to the surface,
- The swing frame is made from wood from managed forests.
- The frame is covered by a 5 year guarantee against wood rot causing failure for added peace of mind.
- Supplied complete with two fully adjustable swing seat (Styles may vary).
- This frame is supplied with lime green seats
- Supplied with ground stakes that must be concreted in for safety and stability.
- Age 3 years+.
- For Domestic Use only
Please click here to view the assembly instructions for this product. Please note: These assembly instructions can change at any time without notice.
|Dimensions||W204cm D183cm H209cm|
|Frame Warranty||5 years|
- Wooden frame 5 year guarantee against rot
- 1 year guarantee for all other parts
Based in Worcestershire, West Midlands, TP have been designing children’s play equipment for over 50 years. From their first product, the humble hula hoop, TP now supply a huge range of activity toys to customers worldwide. TP has been designing and manufacturing children’s play equipment for over 50 years. Committed to providing high quality activity toys that keep children happy and healthy, TP’s climbing frames, playhouses, swing sets and trampolines are all built to last. Now part of the Mookie Toys family, TP Toys aims to provide even more play for kids.
TP wooden climbing frames ar easier to build as all TP wood is pre-drilled to make assembly far easier. They are also easier to care for - all TP wood is pressure treated. An environmentally friendly preservative is used in the pressure treating process which penetrates deep into the wood. Therefore there is no need to apply stain year after year, unless you wish to do so for aesthetic reasons.
They are also all made from FSC® certified timber.
FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY - This item is despatched free of charge on a next working day service to England, Wales and parts of Scotland. Orders received before 11am will be despatched the same day. Other areas will have a delivery surcharge (dependent on the postcode) added automatically during checkout.
We're sorry we can't ship directly to the rest of the world but we are happy to liaise with a UK freight forwarder to arrange delivery overseas. To do this simply enter your freight forwarder's details in the delivery address at checkout. If you have any queries please contact us.
If you are exporting this product, we can provide you with documentation to enable you to reclaim the VAT. Please contact us for more information.