11ft BERG Green Champion 330 Round Trampoline with Comfort Enclosure New and Improved
The BERG Champion range offers fantastic trampolining comfort, optimum safety and durability.
The new and improved Champion range now comes with an AirFlow bounce mat. Higher jumps mean more fun. Berg have developed the AirFlow technique to enable you to make higher jumps. This jumping mat allows 50% more air permeation compared with a standard jumpking mat. Good airflow ensures less resistance while jumping higher, which is why you can make higher jumps.
It has extra wide and thick protective padding that completely covers the springs and frame. The trampoline legs are double coated providing extra protection for the frame as well as a super smart appearance. The Champion range is also equipped with the innovative TwinSpring System. This system consists of a large number of obliquely placed springs which provide a unique jumping characteristic for the trampoline; so ensuring maximum safety and comfort whilst bouncing. The BERG Champion range of trampolines is of such a high specification that they offer a 13 year warranty on the frame.
This package includes the Comfort safety enclosure which has the self closing entrance to provide maximum ease and safety for users entering and dismounting from the trampoline. The door closes with the use of velcro to ensure users are protected as soon as they are on the trampoline.
BERG Comfort Safety Net
This enclosure has nice clean lines with straight poles covered with a smart black sleeve which has foam inside to prevent little fingers picking at the foam! The net attaches at the top via a click system and bungee for added flexibility. The enclosure poles connect to the legs of the trampoline via a U bolt for strength. The trampoline entrance is via a self-closing entrance with a green trim to clearly show users the way.
|63.6 (Sq. ft.) or 5.7 (Sq. m)
|No. of Springs
|Maximum User Weight
|15st 7lb / 100kg
BERG has more than 20 years experience in developing, producing and selling active outdoor playtime pleasure! Their own team of experienced designers and engineers work daily on updating and improving their products. Leveraging innovations in technology, quality, safety, ease of use and design, their products constantly improve in function, ease of use and appearance. After development of a prototype and extensive testing in Holland, the new trampoline is taken into production. BERG is synonymous with top quality and safety. In addition to their internal testing, BERG submits its products to quality control testing by independent bodies. As a result of the tests, the products are certified in accordance with international standards and legislation. Of course the products are also tested by the users themselves: children.
Why choose BERG?
- All trampolines - including accessories - are developed and designed with safety as the main core value. The safety of each BERG trampoline is extensively tested.
- Each BERG trampoline is fitted with a protective edge which covers the springs and the steel frame.
- Each BERG frame is equipped with several strong connection pins. The advantage of this is that the connection pins connect all the component parts together. They also ensure that the legs underneath the trampoline do not fall off when the trampoline is moved from A to B.
- There are several types of safety nets, because BERG also wants to guarantee the safety during trampolining as much as possible.
- The materials used for all BERG trampolines are carefully selected and of a high quality. This is apparent from the very high quality BERG Elite+ protective edge, the thick wire used by BERG for the Goldspring+ springs and the thick steel frames of the BERG trampolines.
- All springs used in our trampolines are elastic, supple and finished with a thick, rustproof layer of zinc. That is why you can keep on trampolining much longer.
- All materials meet the prescribed, legal quality requirements and, in some cases, even exceed them.
- The woven jumping mat is attached by springs to the trampoline frame through triangular eyes, each of which has been stitched through eight times. This ensures optimum strength and safety
- The combination of a well-finished frame at the welding seams, a thick rustproof layer of zinc inside and out, a large diameter and the large wall thickness of the steel ensure a sturdy and solid frame.
FREE DELIVERY - This item is delivered free of charge on a 3-5 working day service to the UK Mainland. Other areas will have a delivery surcharge (dependent on the postcode) added automatically during checkout. Orders received before 3:00pm will be processed the same day.
We're sorry we can't ship directly to the rest of the world but we are happy to liaise with a UK freight forwarder to arrange delivery overseas. To do this simply enter your freight forwarder's details in the delivery address at checkout. If you have any queries please contact us.
- Comfort Safety Enclosure
- TwinSpring Gold system
- Long warranties
- 14ft BERG Grey InGround Champion 430 Trampoline with Deluxe Enclosure New and Improved RRP £1,359.00
£1,259.00Only 1 Left
- 8ft 2" Salta Black Royal Baseground Round Trampoline with Enclosure RRP £799.00
- 13ft 5" x 8ft 2" BERG Black Ultim Champion FlatGround 410 + Safety Net DLX XL RRP £1,999.00
£1,659.00Only 2 Left